Space to silence

It's Saturday! I do really enjoy Saturday. It's Saturday that I can wake up on my own. No alarm clock yanked me out of my reverie. It's Saturday morning that I can have little bit more time to enjoy my breakfast and spend time with my parents. I absolutely treasure my time at home. 

Weekend is something I've definitely learned to appreciate a lot more especially since I started to work. Weekend is GOLD! It's more than just a space of time for us to kill off before our weekly grind starts.

It has been almost a year since I joined my current company. I was in a deep struggle when I decided to leave the ministry and come back to hometown. Mum and dad would definitely be the happiest one to see my return. However, I was totally lost my direction when I came back. I felt empty. Most childhood friends had moved. It was the strangest feeling of detachment. I've no idea where to start over again.

I wanted to do something which I am really passion with. Apparently my family is not on my side as they think my passion isn't profitable. I've tried so many ways to go back to the big city or a place which far from my home but the door was not opened for me.

So, ended up I am in my current company. It was out of the blue. I didn't plan to stay at hometown. I always wish to explore, go for a wider view. But my heart accepted it where I was wondering how could it be. Lesson learned: Never say never.

Not going to talk on the workload and working environment of my current company as it is going to be another long story.

After a year of mind-blowing adventures, I've living comfortably at home which cause me left so many things behind.

Passion, Work and Family.
Which to come first?

A question keeps running in my mind recently. 

Can I have it all?

Get more blue sky in life with mindfulness. 

Comments

Popular Posts