Little Reflection

My first post in 2015. And at the same time I am turning 25. It's not happening tomorrow, in fact I still have about 11 more months until my age bumps up a notch. For some reason it's been on my mind a lot.

Somehow, i feel like there's a voice saying "you're 25. Get a life! Act like an adult." 25 seems like the official adult age. Twenty-five. Mid- 20s. Anyway I am not going to write what so called new year resolution in this post. First month of 2015 is going to an end where this is the time I want to reflect my 2014.

Frankly, 2014 wasn't a pleasing year for me or even for the nation. To review my 2014 I think my common mental state was bored and stressed. I have so many plans and I really worked hard on my plan but the reality doesn't go smoothly like that.

So life doesn't always go as planned.

Many nights I cried myself to sleep. Deep down I felt since God wasn't giving me my greatest desire. He didn't hear me. I was demotivated, didn't want to meet people, not even picking up calls. I was grey.

It took so many months for me to recover from this kind of situation. I know until today I am still in the process of recovering. It takes time to understand and let go.

Things will go wrong. We are not in control of our circumtances.


When I am afraid, I will trust in You. In God, whose word I praise. In God I trust, I will not be aftraid. (Psalm 56:3-4)

I need this reminder on repeat everyday, until it reverberates in this faint heart.

Even though life doesn't a;ways go as planned,
But
God, who knows my fear and weaknesses,is there in the plan, the plan to prosper me and not to harm me, the plan to give me a hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11)

This is the plan in the unplanned.

It is great to walk in this unpredictable journey that we call life!

 Hope in The Unseen

Comments

Popular Posts