The Story Begins....

After a hectic schedule, finally I am home for tranquility and comfort. I am grateful for the generosity and thoughtfulness of  Brother A and J. I seriously need a break after a non-stop schedule.

After intern, I have to do my practicum report as this is a requirement for my course before graduating. I was running short of time, again, due to my procrastination. In between I went to Hatyai together with my mom, sister and aunt. I don't really like the city. It is a breathless city for me. I was there just to rake up the numbers. It was a 2 days 2 nights trip. They were very excited but I spent most of the time sleeping. I went there few times as my uni is pretty close to Thai border.


We went on weekend and I was home on Sunday midnight. To be more accurate, is Monday early morning. It means I left only 2 days to sum up my report. I have to go back uni on Wednesday and submit my report on Thursday morning. Time is so short for me. I only managed to draft my report without typing any single word before I off to Thai. I sat in front of my laptop for two whole days after came back from Thai. My eyes were worn out. My heart was relief after my report get printed and bined.

Heading to North with my friend on Wednesday morning. While on the bus we were checking if any important document being left out or incomplete. Okay. Story goes to climax when I found out that I mistook the evaluation form for my company to sign. The evaluation form stands 60 percent for my practicum mark. What shall I do in this critical time? Well, I was trying to keep myself calm. My friend helped me to download the form and really thank J helped me to print out the form. However, the problem is I don't have my organization stamp. So I have to trouble my colleague get everything done and email to me. After so and so, finally things were done. I can enjoy the gathering with my brothers and sisters. Anyway I hardly stand with myself being so careless!

Spending time with friends are always good. I really appreciate the time we spent together as they have their own business as well. We always laughing out loud when we are together. Sometimes I laughed till my side hurts. I will always remember the time we used to spend together. It's so sweet. Thanks! My dearly brothers and sisters.

I left uni on Saturday morning together with L. We waited for the bus around 7.30am. The bus came around 8am. However to our surprise the bus did not stop! We had so many questions going through our mind! We waited nearly 3 hours for the next bus tom come! This sounds ridiculous! And I had to throw away the bus ticket from Butterworth to my hometown which I bought earlier. I was quite worried as I had to catch for the next bus and I was afraid the ticket might be sold out. Thanks God! I was safe home.

I want to express my gratitude to the juniors who turned out for the gathering, friends who helped me to complete my evaluation form and never forget the junior for her kindness for letting me to stay in her room. We didn't know each other actually! 

A warm trip. Thanks! 

Some photos snapped in Thai. The key chain is special. 

Thanks dearly!
 
The hostel that I used to stay for the past 3 years.

The upper view from my room.
The staircase which I need to climb everyday,
The beautiful front view from the library.


Comments

Popular Posts