Modelling Day

It was the last day of my intern. W and C were home due to uni semester break. We met up and and catch up with each other. It has been a long time since we contacted last time. About 4-5 months? 

 It is very sweet of them purposely came to have a small gathering with me. We went to Setia City mall to have lunch. We chose BBQ Plaza as suggested by W. C got a DSLR from his cousin. He kept on snapping photos of us but the effect weren't too good. We sneered at his skill but of course we didn't really mean that. We always make fun with him.

We spent nearly 2 hours for lunch. After lunch, we decided to go for a movie. It was weekend and also Deepavali that day, the queue was so long. We put off the idea and chose window shopping. We didn't have the intention to do shopping, just wanted to kill time. It was pouring outside. After going round and round, it was time for tea! So we walked into Paparich meanwhile waiting for the rain to stop. Another chit chat time.

Finally the rain stop. We went to the green park to have a walk. Well, it's the time for C to play with his DSLR. Me and W became his model. We felt very uncomfortable in the beginning but later on we didn't bother him. Let him practice and we will delete what we thought is bad.

So then, we headed to Setia Alam Pasar Malam. It is claimed to be the longest pasar malam in Malaysia. C doesn't like pasar malam but me and W were pretty excited. There were various choices of food from one end to another end of the market. We didn't buy any as we were quite full.

We had our dinner in Klang and dismissed. I paid a visit to Tg Sepat where it is C hometown. I was there 2 years ago for mission trip. I was just enrolled into uni and now I have finished my study. Time flies with turbo-speed and it's like a flick of a second.

Tanjung Sepat is primarily a fishing town. People there are amiable and nice. Attended their Sunday service. I was glad that the pastor still remember me. I felt warm to see all those familiar faces. Finally I got the chance to meet and talked with CW. The humor man.  We met 2 years ago but didn't have the chance to talk. I am so thankful for his accompany for the whole afternoon (of course C as well) as I know he was quite tired due to the program in church last night. He is like a big brother of mine but he said I am like his big sister though I am much more younger than him. LOL!

I really like this village and looking forward for the next visit. Really wanna thanks C's parents for treating me "bak kut teh" as breakfast and also the lunch. May God bless his family.

Another awesome weekend!



My first time flying kite.
The End.
 

Comments

Popular Posts