I'm fine

It is so great to be in the earth warmest place-Home! Whenever I'm home, I always want to stay at home, rather than going out to socialize. Rejected some calls. Sorry friends, give me some space. I just want to be alone for this moment, manage my obsessive thoughts.

Trying to distance myself from social networking by not checking mail, scrolling facebook and etc. I don't want to be one of the smartphone addict. Being a caffeine addict is enough for me. I don't want to have another title. My parents don't really like me spending too much time on electrical gadget. Okay. I will go according to their will. I am a good daughter.

The weather recently is so hot. My bedroom is practically sweltering with heat. I hardly take an afternoon nap, the fan is just blowing out hot winds! So I write and read. I don't know why I prefer to write and read in the hot afternoon. I love writing. I love the swirl and swing of words as they tangle with human emotions. (someone wrote this). I do agree. Meanwhile, I love reading as it helps to write better.

Mum will be away to Indonesia this weekend. Left me and dad at home. Apparently she doesn't have the intention to let me tag along with her as she asked me to cook for papa. Embarrassingly I told her I can't. She knows me well. She taught me patiently these few days and asked me to practice more. I can't even hold the spatula well! Thank you so much for being patient. I love you mum!

I promised myself to have one week off and the one week has passed. Starting from tomorrow I must get myself motivated to keep things going.

I'm ready for the surprise!

Comments

Popular Posts