Intersection

It has been a long time since my last post. I have plenty I could post but nothing is prepared.

Time flies. I have technically completed my degree. In short, I will be stepping out to the real world. I'm feeling a little heavy hearted to leave all behind because it's the only life I had ever known.

The world is forever changing and so is life. My three years of university life just ended like that. It was the awesome and greatest part in my life. University students may complain about lack of sleep, excessive workloads and stress, but in general the life is pretty good. I just couldn't spell how great it was but all have become memories which I will not forget.

Right after my exam I have been wandering here and there merely two weeks. I thought there will have an emptiness inside of me after I moved my things to home but surprisingly no. I guess it was due to my busyness of packing. i have attended a church camp and after camp I have traveled quite lots of places. And finally I can truly rest now and give my mind a break.

It is so important to let our mind rest as we have million things to worry about. The break grant me new motivation and inspiration the next day. I am saying this because I will start my internship few days later which mean I gonna leave home again. My heart is heavy.

I have anxiety about going to work. What's the job field? Who's my colleague? Am I going to screw up the job? How's the family who I going o stay with? My mind wanders a lot. Anyway I know this is just a process. Once I get used to the life, everything gonna be fine. This is how I comfort myself. Beside being emotional unprepared, there are a lot of things I haven't done such as packing up my stuff and also print out some documents...Maybe those are just minor things and thus I'm justifiably lazy with them. But I hate to be unmotivated.

Probably gonna stop here. I have no idea what's gonna be the next but I just pray and hope that I am prepared for whatever that will be greeting in the future.

Ok! I know this isn't relate to the post but just wanted to tell that I love enjoying coffee beside the window....seeing people walking around. This is call life! *Maybe*
   

Comments

Popular Posts