Free yet not free

Laugh out loud!!! I am currently having my semester break again! This is a long break for me which is two months. Semester break is always the greatest moment for every university students. This is the last long break for me as I will most probably step in working life around this period next year. *Tears*.

Two months break seems long but actually it ends in the twinkling of an eye. It is so great that I can escape from the mounting pile of assignments, spot quiz and the stressful final exams. Feel good that I can temporarily get rid of these.

How I gonna fill up my time? Reading is always the enjoyable moment for me. I love reading but I seldom do it during lecture weeks. Whenever I  feel to read, assignments and unfinished tasks always came across my mind and made me hardly enjoy reading. Somehow maybe it shows my time management fail. Anyway, now is the good time to explore more words. =)
 
Another thing which I used to fill up my time is exploring the net world to search for movie and drama. Sometimes I manage to find out some nice drama and catch my attention until I hardly leave my lappie. Mum always walk in my room saw me sitting in front of lappie. I guess she gonna murmur with sista. She doesn't know that I hardly have the time for movie or drama when I was in hostel because I am not so often in my room. I am not like my sista who always help her with the household. I think I am just lack of spontaneous of help.LOL!

Hmm...I have neglected my blog for some time. Hope I am able to refresh my memory and do some descriptions for the past good time. 

I may seem free, actually not really :) 


Stacks of books waiting for me to explore.
Books and coffee--the perfect match!



Comments

Popular Posts