Days on Island

Thanks God for His provide on my expenses so that I am able step in Terengganu Island during April while I was having my mid sem break. Initially, I accompanied Lizz to the travel agency for the details but after pursuing by another friend I started to vacillate. Many issues arise during the planning stage of this trip. Finally we had overcome all the obstacles and were on our way to Perhentian Island. 

We planned for 3 days 2 nights trip and we took 5 in 1 package which means we went for 5 different islands.

On the first day, we departed to Perhentian Island from Kuala Besut jetty. We had a speed boat ride. At the beginning of the speedboat ride it was good. However, as the boat sped up and the waves high, it was scary. Every bump made me feel like my organ gonna flew out. It was like a roller coaster ride. I was practically closing my eyes and keep on praying that I don't get thrown off the boat. My hand hold so tight on the rail. 
Kuala Besut jetty




 Once we reached Perhentian we settled in Flora Bay resort. If you are planning for a budget trip in Perhentian, Flora Bay Resort is definitely suit you as the price is reasonable with complete facilities. 








Our first destination was to Redang Marine Island. It is a closed-conservation area of magnificent corals and fishes. Actually our first destination should be Redang island which we long to be there. We couldn't go there as the weather not allow us. The seas were quite rough. It's too sad for us. 
Redang Marine Park


We have snorkeling in the marine island. I was afraid of being in water because not able to swim. The tour guide keep on pursuing me to go further. It's a very terrifying feeling but I would still force myself to take the step.


We didn't go much places on the first day as the weather wasn't pleasant at all. It rained most of the time. We were looking forward for the next day but it was drizzling in the morning. Luckily the sky turned bright when we wanted to go to sea. 


We went for different islands for snorkeling which include rawa island, lang tengah, light house and etc. The snorkeling was so wonderful, clown fish, nemo, tons of them just swarm us at times. It was blissful. We were so excited to see the marvelous corals.

In our package it also includes watching baby sharks and turtles. However, the waters were a little bit choppy for snorkeling. The seas were a little rougher, reducing visibility. 

Our trip ended on the 2nd day. We just walking along the beach on the last day. Even though we had some regret for the trip, it was still stunning though. No signal in Perhentian island made us temporarily loss connect with the outside world. So we can truly enjoy without interruption. I also enjoy the moment  chit-chatting with the local people.


It was definitely a great way to wash away all our stress with the beautiful seas.
Place we have our meals

Comments

  1. love to read on your blog. your English is marvelous !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts