An afternoon

Oh no! This is really a burning hot afternoon. I don't know why the weather during Chinese New Year always freaking hot. Even though I stay in the house still can feel the "heat". This is really a drowsy afternoon in the sunshine. I just woke up from a nap but not the slumber one cause too hot like napping in a sauna room. 

Good times rapidly fled. My sister just went back to KL together with my cousin and nephew. Again my house becomes quiet. I also have to put my holiday mood aside and start my "works"! Haha! Need to find time to talk with CGL, looking for materials, and follow by many trifling matters. Oh gosh! Things are not hard to accomplish yet sometimes I am just less some motivation to keep myself moving. 

Usually when a new year comes, people tend to have some new year resolutions. Times past and we forget and when it comes to an end you will say: "Oh! Times just slip away and I haven't started anything!"  Again we make the new resolutions for the coming year. Seems like we repeat the same things every year end up with nothing. This is funny but true. Somehow maybe we need determination I guess. Hmm.... hope I will not hit the mark. 

Books that going to accompany me for the following days. Hope I can finish them :)

Comments

Popular Posts