An unexpected weekend

Last weekend was a wonderful and a surprise weekend for me. I met up with friends where they are from my hometown. They were in KL for business purpose. Another friend of them is working in Klang. So by meeting him they also asked me out. It was a sudden call. They were already in Klang when ZW rang me, Quickly I prepared myself and went out in a hurry. When I jumped into the car, looked behind, saw a familiar face. He is TW. We were serving in BB before but didn't connect with each other for long. I didn't know another two guys but they were in BB before too. *It somehow relate us*.

It was 4pm sth. Five of us hadn't had lunch. So we decided to go to Bukit Tinggi AEON to fill our stomach. After eating, some conversation. Among the 4 guys I only know the person who rang me. However, they were so talkative and friendly. We talked like we have known each other for years. They were so funny and we laugh our heads of whole heartedly. I guess the whole restaurant was filled with the shimmer of shared laughter. We were a bit embarrassed. After a long talked we decided to go to another place.

Our next station was Setia City Mall to meet up with R. Again, some conversation. After that, the guys kept on persuading me to join for their next destination and the program for the next day. I was persuaded and they sent me back to pack my things. We drove straight to Sg. Long. We overnight in Sg. Long in one's auntie house. As I was the only girl so I monopolized one room. The 6 guys had to squeeze in one room. Poor them!

When we arrived Sg. Long it was already 12.30am. The guys wanted to have supper so we stopped at one mamak. Hmm....another heavy night. 

I slept around 2-3am and woke up next day around 8am. Wanted to sleep more but hardly go in to sleep again. Rolled on the bed for about 1 hour then only I too bath. We attended a church service at Permai church in Puchong. After Service we went to SS15 Asia Cafe for lunch with the plan to meet with another brother. He was late. We sat for a long time. Left around 4pm. Time for us to say goodbye.

That's the run down for my weekend. It is great to stay connected with friends that didn't meet for long time and also make new friends.
Sat morning self-cooked breakfast.  A random one.
A heart shaped traffic was found in sri petaling. Nice one!

Comments

Popular Posts