Coming back.....

Well, I know I have been leaving here for a long time. It is not because nothing to blog yet there are too many great things I want to share but due to my laziness so I procrastinated. >.<

Again I am having semester break and going to explore sem 4 in February. Nothing to comment. Time flies and I am 22 right now. Hard to believe yet you have to accept! Haha! Today is the fifth day of Chinese New Year. A festival which is one of my favorite. However the atmosphere of CNY  is going to an end. People started to go back to their own position. CNY songs still in the air...hmm...this make me feel like....okay...this is great. CNY songs are the songs that we can only hear during CNY. Even though the atmosphere getting thinner but the songs remind me that CNY actually still in.

The reasons that I like CNY not because of the ang pow or new clothes but there is something precious  which make me longing for the festival.  I love the moment when everyone come back and make noises. It feels good when seeing everyone gather together and talking their stories. We seldom have the opportunity where everyone be reunion. I can see the smile from the elderly when their children are coming back. My nephew always like to play around in my house. The laughter that flow in the air on my mood! Aha! Another important thing in CNY is all about food! Though the dishes look same every year but we never get bored  because my house has a good cook! My cousin will always come and learn from my mum and I am always proud with it. Too bad I didn't inherit from my mum. Hardly come out with any dishes that can serve people. Much more to go. :)

The first month of 2012 comes to the end. 11 months to go to welcome a new year. And I know this 11 months will be a challenging one and full with surprise maybe with tears. Anyway I am still looking forward for everyday as I know with the guidance from Him everything will be alright. Tomorrow is an unknown but in His name we have guarantee. :)

There are so much more need to be explore.  Life is wonderful.

*My very personal wishes for 2012 are: stay pretty, healthy and happy!* HAHA!

The snacks in my house. I ate a lot and this is really fattening! Once a year! Don't care! Haha!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts